[We think there's no better holiday gift than a good book. But sometimes you want to kick it up a notch, so we've put together a few fun gift lists based around some of our favorite books and authors.]
Looking for a gift for your favorite Jane Austen lover? We've rounded up a fun mix of gift ideas to inspire you. (These are ready-to-buy, but they'd be great bases for DIY projects, too.)
- The perfect addition to a ladylike library: Penguin's gorgeously designed hardcover classics include Austen's published works.
- What to give the Austen fan who has everything? A subscription to Jane Austen's Regency World, a bimonthly magazine that covers the literary and historic issues of Austen's world.
- The Jane Austen Tea Series from Bingley Teas includes blends like Compassion For Mrs. Bennet's Nerves and Marianne's Wild Abandon.
- Wear your heart on your bumper with a "My other car is a barouche" sticker.
- Keep busy with some surprisingly challenging Austen-themed puzzles in The Pocket Posh Jane Austen.
- Austen's prints charming: A gorgeous bibliography print and playful illustrated Pride & Prejudice cast list.
- Let Miss Austen help you out of a scrape with Jane Austen Bandages.
- Choose your own adventure, Austen style, with Lost in Austen.
- Drink in the romance every morning: This Brookish mug has Mr. Darcy's proposal penned on it.
- Jane Austen's Sense & Sensibility gets the Marvel graphic novel treatment.
- Take afternoon tea like the ladies at Pemberley with this tea-for-one three-piece set from the Pemberley Collection at the Jane Austen Centre.
This gift guide was originally published in Atlanta Homeschool magazine.
A Note About Affiliate Links on HSL: Some product links in home | school | life are affiliate links, which pay a small percentage of sales to the magazine. We use these funds for web hosting, photo purchasing, paying freelance writers, and other business expenses. We only recommend products we have personally used and found helpful. Read more about how we choose and use affiliate links here