[We think there's no better holiday gift than a good book. But sometimes you want to kick it up a notch, so we've put together a few fun gift lists based around some of our favorite books and authors.]
Looking for a gift for your favorite Jane Austen lover? We've rounded up a fun mix of gift ideas to inspire you. (These are ready-to-buy, but they'd be great bases for DIY projects, too.)
- The perfect addition to a ladylike library: Penguin's gorgeously designed hardcover classics include Austen's published works.
- What to give the Austen fan who has everything? A subscription to Jane Austen's Regency World, a bimonthly magazine that covers the literary and historic issues of Austen's world.
- The Jane Austen Tea Series from Bingley Teas includes blends like Compassion For Mrs. Bennet's Nerves and Marianne's Wild Abandon.
- Wear your heart on your bumper with a "My other car is a barouche" sticker.
- Keep busy with some surprisingly challenging Austen-themed puzzles in The Pocket Posh Jane Austen.
- Austen's prints charming: A gorgeous bibliography print and playful illustrated Pride & Prejudice cast list.
- Let Miss Austen help you out of a scrape with Jane Austen Bandages.
- Choose your own adventure, Austen style, with Lost in Austen.
- Drink in the romance every morning: This Brookish mug has Mr. Darcy's proposal penned on it.
- Jane Austen's Sense & Sensibility gets the Marvel graphic novel treatment.
- Take afternoon tea like the ladies at Pemberley with this tea-for-one three-piece set from the Pemberley Collection at the Jane Austen Centre.
This gift guide was originally published in Atlanta Homeschool magazine.