Kristie Snyder 2 weeks ago · 0 Likes
My tip, if you have to report to the state or are building a transcript -- jot down ANYTHING education that your child has done, every day, in a planner, journal or notebook. I organize mine by subject. So much easier to just go back and type up all that info when it's in one place, and I don't forget the extras (field trips, one-off classes, etc.) that way.
You're the winner of the ultimate homeschool planning package! If you will email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address, we'll get your prize package on its way to you!
It’s planning season, and I thought it would be fun to up the ante on a giveaway of my new homeschool planner. I’ve put together a package with all my planning essentials, and you can enter to win by leaving a comment on this post with your best homeschool planning tip. (You already know mine is color-coding by kid—hence the felt tip pens below!)
The winner will receive:
- A signed copy of The A+ Homeschool Planner—my brand-new secular homeschool planner
- Zebra Midline Highlighters—they’re less neon but no less effective
- Joy Journal for recording happy moments—keeping one of these is still the best homeschool advice I ever got
- Felt tip pens—for color coding anything you want to color code
- Binder clips—to organize pages in sections
- Sticky notes—to make it easy to get where you want to be in your planner
- home/school/life Library Tote—to carry it all around in
- One-year subscription to home/school/life magazine—to give you new ideas to fill your planner up!
- A family readaloud chosen by Amy—because we can’t not include a readaloud
We’ll randomly choose a winner (using a random number generator) on May 27!
The fine print:
The value of this package is $150. No purchase necessary. Open to U.S. residents aged 21 or older. Employees of home/school/life magazine and the Academy are not eligible to win. Contest entries will be accepted between May 12 and May 27; entries posted after May 27 at 12:01 a.m. will not be counted. The number of eligible entries determine the odds of winner. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
We will announce the winner on this page on May 27. If the winner has not claimed her prize by June 3, we will choose a replacement winner on that date and post the announcement on this page. Please be sure to check back to see if you have won! This page is the only way we have to contact the winner.
The prize will be mailed (with a tracking number) to the winner within two weeks of officially claiming the prize and providing mailing information.