Episode 6: But Why Do I Have to Do This?
In this episode, we’re talking about how to handle it when a kid just plain doesn’t want to do something on your homeschool’s academic to-do list (and, for the billionth time, about how Amy stopped doing math for two years and the world did not explode around her homeschool), what we’re up to on the homefront, and Five Children on the Western Front, Kate Saunders’ tribute to the great E. Nesbit.
You can listen to the podcast with the embedded player below, or download the podcast to listen to at your convenience. Of find us on iTunes. (And if you enjoy the podcast, leave us a rating—we're starting to feel a little lonely!)
In this episode:
- Saxon Math
- Singapore Math
- Eats, Shoots and Leaves
- Khan Academy
- No, but we’re serious, you can email us any time. It is the high point of our week.
- home | school | life reads
- The Westing Game
- Mo Willems’ Pigeon books
- Best Cities for Homeschoolers (and the list from 2014)
- Five Children on the Western Front
- Five Children and It
- The Phoenix and the Carpet
- The Story of the Amulet