In this episode of The Podcast with Suzanne and Amy, we're talking about how summer fits into our homeschool lives, the fine line between delightfully snarky and annoyingly snobbish, ridiculous amounts of baby knitting, and Greensleeves by Eloise Jarvis McGraw.
Want to read along with us? We're talking about Tooth and Claw in our July 4 episode and Gore Vidal's Burr on July 18.
You can listen to the podcast with the embedded player below, or download the podcast to listen to at your convenience. Of find us on iTunes. (And if you enjoy the podcast, leave us a rating—we appreciate it so much!)
In this episode:
- The Duke TIP program
- The Hamilton cast closes the Tony Awards ceremony
- James Corden on Doctor Who (5:11 The Lodger and 6:12 Closing Time)
- Ravelry (and Amy on Ravelry)
- Umaro by Jared Flood
- Mara, Daughter of the Nile
- The Westing Game
- Tooth and Claw
- Subscribe to the magazine
- Email us about home | school | life reads
In related news, Suzanne's kitten continues to be adorable: